Leaders have FIVE attributes which are more important than Vision and Management skills, or talent.
Whether you are someone looking for new leaders, or someone looking to become a leader – Here are 5 attributes displayed by ALL leaders.
1. Leaders think – they solve problems that haven’t been solved before.
2. Leaders work hard – leaders don’t know the meaning of regular work hours.
3. Leaders don’t seek permission
4. Leaders don’t wait for things to happen – they proactively make them happen.
5. Leaders are thick skinned – they know what it means to front up.
That’s all pretty close to the basics of a good Mystery Shopping program.