Serving with Integrity Interview series
People in real jobs don’t have time to read long-winded books. They are also slightly cynical of people who write books with questionable practical experience.
This interview series gets information right from some of the leading experts in Customer Service and Sales. These people are mainly leaders with practical experience.
As an interviewee, here’s what’s involved.
- You’ll be sent a list of questions before the interview but can see them also below. Naturally, additional questions will flow as the conversation develops.
- Steven will be interested in hearing how your organisation is tackling sales and service issues, especially in a world of social media, and changed consumer and staff expectations.
- The interview will dig into specific operational aspects but protecting any secrets.
- As a contributor, you’ll also have access to interviews from other contributors.
- The interviews will be conducted online. Though Steven prefers video, it can be done just in audio if you prefer.
- The interview will be recorded and you don’t need any special equipment. Even a smartphone will do.
- You don’t have to worry, it’s quite conversational.
- You will have the opportunity to see a pre-release version.
- The interview will be aired on social media including but not limited to Facebook, Linkedin, iTunes and our internet site.
- The raw version, without Steven’s introductions will be made available to you in full.
- There is no cost to you, and the video can be replicated by you in full as an unedited version. Note the creative commons license here.
Pre-interview chat getting to know each other and getting checking the technology.
- Tell me about your company?
- What is your position?
- What’s your main responsibility?
- Can you give us an overview of how you get your front line staff in sync with your strategies? (For example, training, incentives, coaching). Be as specific as you like.
- How do you monitor service, and report to everyone?
- What frustrates you about managing customer service and sales?
- How do you think consumer and staff attitudes have changed over the last few years?
- What do you see as the big challenges ahead?
- Could you describe one innovative and/or super successful initiative that’s been implemented in your company?
- Could you name a company you admire for their approach to service?
Contact Steven directly be email email@example.com
Prior to the interview
- Interviews are on Skype
- Please connect with Steven on @sdipietr
- The video interview might be broken up for separate Social Media posts and also published in its entirety to our mail list. You will receive the full interview which you are free to use as you wish.